Last updated September 18, 2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards.
You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
New York 10010
BEEDA Terms & Condition
Last updated September 18, 2022
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you, individually or on behalf of an entity ("you"), and BEEDA INC ("we," "us," or "our") regarding your access to and use of the https://beeda.com/ website and any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively the "Site").
You acknowledge that by accessing the Site, you have read, comprehended, and consent to be bound by these whole Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service in their entirety, you are explicitly barred from using the Site and must immediately terminate use.
Additional terms and conditions or documents that may from time to time be posted on the Site are expressly incorporated herein by this reference. We reserve the right, at any time and for any cause, to make changes or revisions to these Terms of Service at our sole discretion.
We shall notify you of any modifications by revising the "Last updated" date in these Terms of Service, and you waive your right to obtain explicit notification of any modification.
This information is not intended for distribution to or use by any individual or organization in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would subject us to any registration obligation within such jurisdiction or country.
Those who access the Site from other locations do so voluntarily and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are relevant.
The Website is designed for users over the age of 18. All users who are minors in their home jurisdiction (usually under the age of 18) are required to have parental consent and direct supervision in order to access the Site. Prior to using the Site if you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian must read and consent to these Terms of Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is our exclusive property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the "Content") and trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the "Marks") are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws as well as various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
The Site provides the Content and Marks "AS IS" for your information and personal use only. No portion of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service.
You are granted a limited license to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have lawfully gained access, solely for your own private, non-commercial use. This is granted as long as you are qualified to use the Site. We hold all ownership rights to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not otherwise explicitly granted to you.
You affirm and guarantee by using the website that:
- You certify that any registration information you provide is true, accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive.
- You will keep such information accurate and immediately update such registration information as required;
- if you are a minor, your parents have given you permission to use the Site if you are not a minor in the country in which you now reside;
- You won't use a bot, script, or any other automated or non-human method to access the Site;
- you won't utilize the website for any improper or prohibited purposes;
- You won't break any laws or regulations by using the Site.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Site in the event that you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete (or any portion thereof).
You may be needed to create an account on the site. You agree to keep your password secure and are responsible for any activities that occur under your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or alter a username you choose if, in our sole discretion, we think that it is improper, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every attempt to display the colors, features, specs, and specifics of the products offered on the website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colors, features, specs, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, and your electronic display may not reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
We cannot guarantee the in-stock status of any item. We have the right to discontinue any product, for any reason, at any time. All product prices are subject to change.
Amazon does sell children's products, but only to adults who can pay with a credit card or other acceptable payment method. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use the Amazon Services with permission from a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians can create account profiles for their children. Amazon's alcohol listings are intended for adults. You must be at least 21 years old to purchase or use any alcohol-related site features. Amazon maintains the right, at its sole discretion, to deny service, terminate accounts, revoke your permission to use Amazon Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
"List Price" refers to the suggested retail price issued by the manufacturer, supplier, or seller for a product. We routinely compare List Prices to recent prices reported on Amazon and other stores. Certain products may display a "Was Pricing," which is calculated using the product's recent price history on Amazon.
Regarding Amazon-sold items, we cannot confirm the price until you place an order. A small number of the items in our inventory may be mispriced despite our best efforts. If an item's correct price is higher than our listed price, we shall, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipment or cancel your purchase and notify you of such cancellation. In the event of a mispriced goods, other retailers may follow different practices.
We do not charge your credit card until your order has entered the delivery process or, for digital purchases, until the digital product is made available to you.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Paypal, Beeda Pay . For any transactions made over the Site, you undertake to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information. You also promise to immediately update your account and payment details, including your email address, payment method, and credit card's expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and notify you as necessary. As needed, sales tax will be added to the price of all purchases. Prices are subject to change at any time. Every payment must be made in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the then-current rates for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you allow us to charge your payment method for these amounts at the time you place your order.
We have the right to correct any pricing errors even if payment has already been requested or accepted.
We have the right to reject any online order. We reserve the right to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order, at our sole discretion. Orders placed by or under the same customer account, with the same payment method, and/or to the same billing or shipping address may be subject to these restrictions. We have the right to limit or reject orders that appear to be placed by dealers, re-sellers, or distributors, based on our sole discretion.
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
You may not access or use the Site for any other purpose than those for which it is intended. Except for those expressly supported or allowed by us, the Site may not be utilized in connection with any commercial ventures.
You agree, as a user of the Site, not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site for the purpose of creating or compiling, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our explicit consent.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, such as gathering usernames and/or email addresses of users using electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts through automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a purchasing agent or buying agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Utilize the Site to promote or offer to sell products or services.
- Bypass, deactivate, or otherwise interfere with security-related aspects of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce usage limitations on the Site and/or its Content.
- engage in illegal framing or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, including in an attempt to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords; make improper use of our support services; or submit fraudulent claims of misconduct or abuse.
- No automated use of the system is permitted, including the use of scripts to send comments or messages, data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction techniques.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or impose an unreasonable load on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
- attempt to assume the identity of another user or person, or use another user's username.
- sell or transfer your profile in some other way.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or otherwise cause harm to another user.
- You may not use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or utilize the Site and/or Content for any other revenue-generating or commercial purpose.
- You may not decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or otherwise constituting any portion of the Site.
- attempt to circumvent any Site measures intended to prevent or limit access to the Site or any portion thereof.
- You may not harass, irritate, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents involved in supplying you with any portion of our website.
- Remove the notice of copyright or other property rights from the Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site by any party, or that modifies, impairs, disrupts, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, but not limited to, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes known as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including, but not limited to, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software, except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage.
- Denigrate, taint, or otherwise harm us and/or the Site, in our opinion.
- Use the Website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to participate in chat, blogs, message boards, online forums, and other features and may give you the chance to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, such as but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or other material containing personal information (collectively, "Contributions").
Other Site users and third-party websites may be able to view contributions. Any Contributions you send could therefore be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you generate Contributions or make them available, you represent and warrant that:
- Creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, as well as accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions, do not and will not violate the intellectual rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights.
- You are the creator and owner of your Contributions, or you have the appropriate licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and authorize us, the Site, and other Site users to use your Contributions in any way permitted by the Site and these Terms of Service.
- You have the written approval, release, and/or authorization of each and every identifiable individual in your Contributions to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner authorized by the Site and these Terms of Service.
- Your Contributions are neither fake nor wrong.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unlawful advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, or mass mailings.
- Your Contributions must not be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not mock, degrade, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your contributions do not advocate for the violent overthrow of any government or incite, urge, or threaten physical damage against another individual.
- Your Contributions comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- your Contributions do not breach the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your Contributions do not contain any content that solicits personal information from anybody under the age of 18 or exploits anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state legislation prohibiting child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, country origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical impairment.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate any aspect of these Terms of Service or any relevant law or regulation, nor do they link to content that does.
Any use of the Site in violation of the aforementioned may result in termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
You automatically grant us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish your Contributions on the Site or make them accessible to the Site by linking your account on the Site to any of your social networking accounts. You also represent and warrant that you have the right to grant this license. Any media channels and any media formats are acceptable for use and distribution.
This license includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, as well as any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you supply. You renounce all moral rights to your Contributions, and you warrant that no moral rights have been asserted against them.
We make no claim to ownership of your Contributions. You retain complete ownership of all of your Contributions and associated intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights. We are not responsible for any claims or representations made in your Contributions in any area of the Site.
You are entirely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you expressly agree to absolve us of any liability and to refrain from bringing any legal action against us in connection with your Contributions.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (1) edit, redact, or otherwise modify any Contributions; (2) re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We are under no responsibility to oversee your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide locations on the Site where you can leave comments or ratings. The following requirements must be met while publishing a review:
- You should have direct knowledge with the individual or organization being examined;
- Your reviews should not contain profanity or language that is abusive, racial, insulting, or hateful;
- Your evaluations should not contain any references that are biased based on religion, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Your reviews should not contain unlawful activity references;
- When publishing unfavorable evaluations, you should not be linked with competitors.
- You should not draw any inferences on the legality of conduct;
- you are not permitted to publish any false or misleading statements;
- You are not permitted to create a campaign urging others to publish reviews, regardless of whether they are positive or negative.
We have the right to approve, reject, or remove reviews at our discretion. We are under no responsibility whatsoever to moderate or remove reviews, even if someone finds them offensive or false. We do not endorse reviews, nor do they necessarily reflect our opinions or those of our affiliates or partners.
We assume no responsibility for any review or any claims, liabilities, or losses that may emerge from any review. By submitting a review, you offer us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, edit, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute any and all review-related content.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
If you access the Site through a mobile application, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices that you own or control, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license set forth in these Terms of Service.
You must not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or attempt to derive the application's source code;
- make any changes, adaptations, improvements, translations, or derivative works to the application;
- violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations relating to your access to or use of the application;
- remove, modify, or conceal any proprietary notice (including notices of copyright or trademark) displayed by us or the application's licensors;
- Use the application for any revenue-generating, commercial, or other unintended purpose.
- provide the application through a network or other environment that permits simultaneous access or use by numerous devices or users;
- Create a product, service, or software that directly or indirectly competes with or is an alternative for the application.
- Use the program to send automated queries to any website or unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- Use any of our proprietary information, interfaces, or other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacturing, licensing, or distribution of apps, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
When you access the Site through a mobile application downloaded from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each a "App Distributor"), the following conditions apply:
- The license we grant you for our mobile app is restricted to a non-transferable license to use it on a device running either the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as appropriate, and in accordance with the usage guidelines described in the terms of service of the relevant App Distributor;
- If the mobile application does not meet any applicable warranty, you may contact the relevant app distributor, and that distributor may, in accordance with its terms and policies, refund any money paid for the mobile application's purchase; however, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the applicable app distributor will have no other warranty obligation with respect to the mobile application;
- You affirm and guarantee that you do not reside in a nation under U.S. embargo or one that the government has designated as "terrorist supporting," and that your name does not appear on any list of individuals or entities that the government has restricted or prohibited;
- When using the mobile application, you must adhere to any applicable third-party terms of agreement; for instance, if you use a VoIP application, you must not violate their wireless data service agreement;
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have
with third-party service providers (each such account, a "Third-Party Account"). To do this, you
can either: provide your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or grant us
access to your Third-Party Account, as permitted by the applicable terms and conditions that
govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You affirm and warrant that you have the right to provide us with your third-party account login
information and/or access to your third-party account, without violating any of the rules
governing your use of the relevant third-party account, without charging us any fees, and without
putting any restrictions on our use of the account by the third-party service provider.
By giving us permission to access any Third-Party Accounts, you agree that we may access,
make available, and store (as appropriate) any content you have provided to and stored in your
Third-Party Account (the "Social Network Content") so that it is accessible on and through the
Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists. You also agree that we may
submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you
are informed when we do so.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and the privacy settings on those Third-
Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you submit to your Third-Party
Accounts may be accessible on and through your account on the Site. Please be aware that if a
Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable, or if our access to such Third-
Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content
may no longer be accessible via the Site.
You will always have the option to discontinue the link between your Site account and your
Third-Party Accounts. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-
PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS
IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT(S) YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO WITH
SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to check any Social Network Content, including for accuracy, legality, or
non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You agree that we
may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list
stored on your mobile device or tablet computer for the express purpose of identifying and
notifying you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site.
You may deactivate the link between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us
using the details shown below, or by accessing your account settings (if applicable). We will
endeavor to remove any information saved on our servers that was accessed through a Third-
Party Account, with the exception of your username and profile picture.
You understand and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other
information you give to us on the Site ("Submissions") are non-confidential and become our sole
property. We shall own all rights, including intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to
the unlimited use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or
otherwise, without acknowledgment or payment to you.
You relinquish all moral rights to such Submissions and warrant that such Submissions are your
original work or that you have the right to submit them. You agree that we shall not be liable for
any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in connection
with your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites"), as well as articles, photos, text, graphics,
pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or
items belonging to or originating from third parties, may be found on the Site or you may be sent
via the Site ("Third-Party Content").
We do not review, monitor, or check the accuracy, suitability, or completeness of any such
Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content, and we do not assume any liability or
responsibility for any such Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content that is posted on, made
available through, or installed from the Site, including the accuracy, offensiveness, opinions,
reliability, privacy practices, or other guidelines of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or
No approval or endorsement by us is implied by the inclusion of, linking to, or allowing the use
or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content. You do so at your own
access Third-Party Websites, or use or install any Third-Party Content.
If you visit to any website through the Site or use or install any programs from the Site, you
should examine the appropriate terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering
practices. We accept no liability for any transactions you make through Third-Party Websites
since they are solely between you and the relevant third party. Any purchases you make through
Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other businesses.
You accept and agree that we do not support the goods or services advertised on Third-Party
Websites, and you agree to indemnify us for any damage resulting from your purchase of such
goods or services. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify us from any losses you may incur or
injury you may suffer connected with or resulting from any contact with third-party websites or
any third-party content.
In some places of the website, such as sidebar or banner adverts, we permit advertisers to show
their ads and other content. If you are an advertiser, you are entirely responsible for any
advertisements you post on the website, as well as any services you offer or goods you promote.
Additionally, in your capacity as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you have all
necessary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity, and contractual
rights, to post advertisements on the Site.
Advertisers acknowledge and agree that the provisions of our Digital Millennium Copyright Act
("DMCA") Notice and Policy, as described below, apply to such advertisements. Advertisers
also acknowledge and agree that there will be no refunds or other forms of remuneration for
DMCA takedown-related issues. We have no other interaction with advertisers other than to
provide the platform for such adverts.
Although we are not obligated to, we reserve the right to:
- check the website for any violations of these terms and conditions;
to appropriate legal action, which may include but is not limited to reporting the
offending user to police enforcement;
- Any of your contributions or any portion thereof may be rejected, denied access to,
limited in availability, or disabled (to the degree technologically possible) at our sole
- All files and content that are excessively large or otherwise burdensome to our systems
may be removed from the Site or otherwise disabled at our sole discretion and without
restriction, notification, or liability;
- Otherwise take care of the Site in a way that promotes its proper operation while
safeguarding our rights and property.
Data security and privacy are important to us. Please read the Site's posted Privacy Statement by
By continuing to use the Site, you are sending your data to AWS and you hereby give your
express consent for such data to be sent to and processed in AWS if you are accessing the Site
from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world where applicable laws
regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data differ from applicable laws in.
Furthermore, we do not knowingly market to children or accept, request, or solicit information from them.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We honor other people's rights to their intellectual property. Please immediately notify our
Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a "Notification") if
you think any content on or accessible via the Site violates any copyright you are the owner of or
otherwise have control over.
The individual who posted or stored the content mentioned in your notification will receive a
copy of it. Please be aware that if you make serious misrepresentations in a Notification, you
may be held accountable for damages under federal law. Therefore, you should think about first
consulting an attorney if you are unsure if any content on the Site or one of its links violates your
You can send us/our Designated Copyright Agent a written counter notification (a "Counter
Notification") if you think your own copyrighted content was taken from the Site due to an error
or misidentification. The contact information is provided below.
If you send us a legitimate, written Counter Notification, we will reinstate the material that has
been removed or disabled unless we first receive notification from the party who filed the
Notification informing us that such party has initiated legal action to prevent you from engaging
in infringement-related activity.
Please be aware that you might be held accountable for damages, including costs and attorney's
fees, if you materially misrepresent that the content was disabled or removed by mistake or
misidentification. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
We honor other people's rights to their intellectual property. Please contact us straight away
using the details listed below (a "Notification") if you feel that any content on or accessible via
the Site violates any copyright you may have. The individual who posted or stored the content
mentioned in your notification will receive a copy of it.
Please be aware that if you make serious misrepresentations in a Notification, you may be held
accountable for damages under federal law. Therefore, you should think about first consulting an
attorney if you are unsure if any content on the Site or one of its links violates your copyright.
TERM AND TERMINATION
and without notice or liability, refuse access to and use of the site to anyone for any reason or for
no reason at all, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or
blocking specific IP addresses. In any time, without prior notice, and at our sole discretion, we
may stop allowing you to use or participate in the site, or we may delete your account together
with any material or information you have provided.
You are forbidden from registering and setting up a new account in the name of any third person, even if you could be acting on their behalf, even if we terminate or suspend your account for any reason.
We reserve the right to pursue appropriate legal action, including without limitation seeking civil, criminal, and injunctive remedy, in addition to canceling or suspending your account.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
The Site's contents are subject to alteration, modification, or removal at any time and without
prior notice for any reason. We are not obligated to update any material on our website, though.
Additionally, we retain the right to change or stop offering the Site altogether at any time without
Any time the Site is altered, its price is raised, it is suspended, or it is discontinued, we won't be held responsible to you or any other person.
The availability of the Site cannot be guaranteed at all times. We could encounter hardware,
software, or other issues or need to carry out maintenance on the Site, which might cause
disruptions, delays, or mistakes. Without providing you with prior notice, we retain the right to
alter, suspend, or cancel the Site at any time and for any reason.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss,
harm, or inconvenience resulting from your inability to access or use the Site during any outage
provide any corrections, updates, or releases in connection with the Site's upkeep and support.
The Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (aside from those Disputes expressly
provided below) informally for at least 7 business days before commencing arbitration in order
to expedite resolution and manage the costs of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these
from one party to the other, such informal negotiations begin.
Except for those disputes that are specifically excluded herein, disputes between the Parties that
cannot be settled via informal dialogue shall be ultimately and solely settled by binding
arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE ABSENCE OF THIS PROVISION, YOU
WOULD BE ENTITLED TO A JURY TRIAL AND THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT.
The arbitration must start and proceed in accordance with the relevant arbitration legislation.
The Parties hereby agree to, and waive any defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum
non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts in Florida, in the event that a
Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) or the United Nations Convention on
Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Any dispute involving the Site that is raised by any Party must never be filed more than a year
after the cause of action first materialized. A court of competent jurisdiction within the courts
listed for jurisdiction above will resolve any disputes falling within this provision if it is
determined that any part of it is unlawful or unenforceable, and the Parties agree to submit to the
personal jurisdiction of such court. If this provision is determined to be unlawful or
unenforceable, neither Party will choose to arbitrate any disputes falling within that portion of
The Parties concur that any arbitration will only cover the particular disputes between the
Parties. There is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative
capacity on behalf of the general public or any other individuals, and no arbitration shall be
joined with any other proceeding to the fullest extent permitted by law. There is also no right or
authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to use class-action procedures.
regarding binding arbitration and informal negotiations:
- a. any Disputes involving the enforcement, protection, or validity of a Party's intellectual
- b. any Conflict involving, or resulting from, claims of Theft, Piracy, Privacy Invasion, or
Unauthorized Use; and
- c. any demand for an injunction.
If any part of this clause is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, neither Party will choose to
arbitrate any disputes that fall under that part of the clause; instead, those disputes will be
resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction, and the Parties consent to the personal jurisdiction
of that court.
The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the
descriptions, prices, availability, or other information. We retain the right to alter or update the
information on the Site at any time, without prior notice, in order to address any mistakes,
inaccuracies, or omissions.
The website is made accessible "as is" and "as available" You acknowledge that using the
website's services is done at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties, explicit or implicit, in
relation to the site and your use of it, including, without limitation, implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, to the maximum extent
permissible by law.
We will not accept duty or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the site's material, the
content of any websites connected to this one, and we make no guarantees or claims
- regarding its correctness or completeness.
- omissions, faults, or inaccuracies in the contents and content
- any type of physical harm or material loss brought on by your use of the site or access to
- any unlawful access to or use of our secure systems, including any unauthorized access to
or use of any personal information, financial information,
- if there is a halt to transmission to or from the location,
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or similar items that any third party might send to or
through the website, and/or
- any mistakes or omissions in the materials and content, as well as for any loss or harm of
any kind brought on by the use of any materials or content posted, communicated, or
otherwise made accessible via the website.
Any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website, any linked
website, any website or mobile application featured in any banner ad, or in any other manner, is
not warranted, endorsed, guaranteed, or assumed by us to be of any quality, and we have no
involvement in, and take no responsibility for, the monitoring of, any transaction between you
and any third-party suppliers of products or services. You should use caution when necessary
and use your best judgment when buying a good or service, regardless of the venue or location.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages, in no event will we or our
directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect,
consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost
revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the website. Despite anything to
the contrary in this document, our liability to you for any reason and regardless of the form of the
action will always be limited to the lesser of $100 or the amount you paid, if any, to us in the 12
months prior to the cause of action occurring. Limitations on implied warranties and the
exclusion or restriction of certain damages are prohibited by some state laws. If these laws apply
to you, some or all of the aforementioned limits or disclaimers may not be applicable to you, and
you could even be entitled to more rights.
You promise to protect us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of our officers, agents, business
partners, and staff members from and against any loss, damage, responsibility, claim, or demand
made by any third party owing to or resulting from:
- your contributions;
- using the website;
- violates these terms and conditions;
- your infringement of another party's rights, particularly those related to intellectual
- any overtly detrimental behavior you display toward another site user with whom you
Despite the aforementioned, we retain the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of
any matter for which you are obligated to indemnify us, and you agree to assist us in the defense
of such claims at your expense. As soon as we become aware of any such claim, action, or
process that is covered by this indemnity, we shall make a reasonable effort to let you know
For the purpose of maintaining the Site's performance, we will keep track of some of the
information you send to the Site, as well as information on how you use the Site. Despite the fact
that we regularly backup your data, you are solely in charge of any data you communicate or that
pertains to any activity you conduct while using the Site.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or corruption of such data, and youhereby release us from any claims you may have about such loss or corruption.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Electronic communications include messages sent to us via email, website visits, and online form
submissions. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that
we give to you electronically through email and on the Site fulfill any legal need that such
communications be in writing. You also consent to receiving electronic communications from us.
THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER
RECORDS, AS WELL AS THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND
RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE,
ARE HEREBY AGREEED TO BY YOU.
You hereby waive any rights or obligations you may have under any statutes, rules, regulations,
ordinances, or other legislation in any area that call for an original signature, the delivery of
paper documents, their storage, or the right to payment or credit by methods other than electronic
other policies or operating guidelines we put on the website or in relation to the website. No right
or enforce such right or provision.
duties are transferable at any time. Any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act brought on by a
factor outside of our reasonable control shall not be our responsibility or liability.
bearing on the legality or enforceability of any other terms that remain in place. These Terms of
Use and your use of the Site do not establish any joint venture, partnership, employment
relationship, or agency between you and us.
and the parties failure to execute them by hand.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
New York 10010